Creativity in Engineering: Novel Solutions to Complex Problems (Explorations in Creativity Research)

Creativity in Engineering: Novel Solutions to Complex Problems (Explorations in Creativity Research)

by David H Cropley
  • List Price: $74.95
  • ISBN-10: 0128002255
  • ISBN-13: 9780128002254
  • Edition: 1st
  • Type: Hardcover
  • Publisher: Academic Press

About The Book

Creativity is like an iceberg - the resulting new idea, or novel solution is only 10% of the effort.  The other 90% is the complex interplay of... Read more

FINDING THE BEST PRICES

Related Books

New Tech, New Ties: How Mobile Communication Is Reshaping...
  • Year: 2010
  • Edition:
  • Publisher: The MIT Press
  • Type: Paperback
  • ISBN13: 9780262515047
  • ISBN: 0262515040
The Reconstruction of Space and Time: Mobile...
  • Year: 2010
  • Edition:
  • Publisher: Transaction Publishers
  • Type: Paperback
  • ISBN13: 9781412811088
  • ISBN: 1412811082
Net Locality: Why Location Matters in a Networked World
  • Year: 2011
  • Edition: 1st
  • Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
  • Type: Paperback
  • ISBN13: 9781405180603
  • ISBN: 1405180609